Evidence Based Medicine is dependent on us keeping up to date with current evidence. But how many of us actually have time to search our, read, and incorporate this evidence?
That is why it is very important to find ways to get preprocessed literature, that is relevant to your practice, sent to you. There are resources for this, and I'll take the time to list the one's I know. Please leave comments with other sources you use.
- Evidence in Motion - Great site for discussion, current literature, and Con. Ed.
- Rehab Edge - A discussion forum with views and treatment ideas from all over the world.
- Cochrane - Literature reviews of specific pathologies
- InfoPoems - POEMS are Patient Oriented Evidence that Matters.
- Hooked On Evidence - Our own association has this great tool for us summarizing benefits of select treatments.